Last Updated on December 29, 2022 by Lydia Martin
Tequila may not be the answer to all your problems, but it surely will make your views in life lighter. Just a few shots and your life’s mantra might change, too. Here are a few tequila quotes that prove what 80 proof spirit can turn you into.
Scroll down and choose which tequila quotes could make your next party guests laugh out loud.
50 Funny & Witty Tequila Quotes
- “When life gets too salty, add a little tequila and lime.”
- “Save Water. Drink Tequila.”
- “Tequila and friends make a great blend.”
- “Trust me; you can dance! – Tequila”
- “Trust me; one isn’t enough. – Tequila”
- “Nothing brings people together like good tequila.”
- “I have been instrumental in banning bottled water on the set. It hasn’t gone that well with the crew… so I replaced it with tequila.”
- “Exercise makes you look and feel good naked…so does tequila, your choice!”
- “I’m well aware I’m not someone’s cup of tea. I’d rather be someone’s shot of tequila anyway.”
- “Take life with a pinch of salt, a shot of tequila, and a wedge of lime so nothing at all but take your time.” – John Walter Bratton.
- “It was too much tequila, or not quite enough.” – Jimmy Buffett.
- “If you want to make some memories, add some tequila.”
- Wanna be smart in no time? Drink tequila. Such intelligence is temporary, though.
- “I usually just prefer to chase a shot of tequila with another shot of tequila.”
- “The next forecast with the words “ice” and “salt” better be a margarita recipe.”
- “Don’t be a chaser, be the one who is chased. You are the tequila, not the lime.”
- “Love is like tequila shots; not the quantity but strength matters.”
- “Sublime is something you choke on after a shot of tequila.” – Mark Z. Danielewski.
- “Pour me another tequila. I’m going to put on your red satin dress. You put on my clothes.” – Bobby Bare.
- “A little tequila, sunshine, and tacos never hurt anybody.” – Matthew McConaughey.
- “Coffee: You can do this. Wine: You don’t have to do this. Tequila: You just did that.”
- “Stop trying to make everyone happy. You’re not tequila.”
- “Drinking tequila is more about the journey than the destination.” – Rainbow Rowell.
- “You can’t buy happiness…but you can buy tequila. And that’s the same thing.”
Also Read: Top 50 Hilarious Tequila Jokes
- Do you know what’s cool about tequila? It’s a versatile drink.
- “I drink Jack Daniel’s. I drink tequila. But you do it in moderation.” – Michael Anthony.
- “I saw Tequila Sunrise as a romantic picture with complex, bigger-than-life characters.” – Conrad Hall.
- “We should all believe in something, and I believe it’s time for another shot of tequila.”
- “I knew I hated straight shots of anything except tequila. I was definitely a tequila girl.” – Wendy Higgins.
- “O tequila, savage water of sorcery, what confusion and mischief your sly, rebellious drops do generate.” – Tom Robbins
- “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life gave them Tequila and have a party.” – Ron White.
- “I like to go dancing, having a few beers. I like being alone, too. I have days where it’s “God, get me a shot of tequila.” – Justine Bateman.
- “I enjoy tequila, which has a strange effect on people, and it makes parties more fun than warm white wine.” – Simon Sebag Montefiore.
- “He crawled to the refrigerator and got out three lemons and some cubes, found the tequila and set about restoring order to his nervous system .” – Thomas Pynchon
- “Tequila. Straight. There’s a real polite drink. You keep drinking until you finally take one more, and it just won’t go down. Then you know you’ve reached your limit.” – Lee Marvin
- “I’d rather read something that I like or watch a program I enjoy or ride my damn motorcycle or throw back a couple of shots of tequila with my friends.” – Queen Latifah.
- “I had no intention of drinking tequila with Quinn. Quinn plus tequila equaled quinquelia, and that sounded like something that happens in Mexican jails.” – Penny Raid.
- “National Tequila Day is a reminder that we must not waste our lives working but take some time off and enjoy shots dedicated to friendship, happiness, and life… Cheers to one and cheers to all!!!”
- “Forget tacos. Can we celebrate Tequila Tuesday?”
- “I used to drink beer and smoke pot before I played. Now I drink tequila and smoke pot. So it’s a little different.” – Tre Cool.
- “I was drinking tequila, and I woke up in the morning, and there was no one there, except the worm and myself were still there.” – John Phillips.
- “Tequila is like duct tape. It fixes nearly everything.”
- “Life isn’t always tacos and tequila…but it should be.”
- “Margaritas are the answer, but I don’t remember the question.”
Also Read: Is Tequila Stronger Than Vodka?
- “At least you don’t need a prescription for tequila.”
- “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.”
- “I’ve been drinking tequila for a long time now, and it’s never been about drinking to get drunk. I don’t do that. I never drink tequila during the day, and I don’t drive at night.”– Sammy Hagar.
- “When life gives you lemons… slice them up and find some tequila.”
- “If I have a near-beer, I’m near beer. And if I’m near beer, I’m close to tequila. And if I’m close to tequila, I’m adjacent to cocaine.” – Craig Ferguson.
- “Very few people have that effect. Very few people are tequila and champagne at the same time.” – Fredrik Backman.
Drinking tequila is not just about getting drunk and waking up on the floor. This spirit does give a lot of surprises.
The bottom line is tequila could be your best companion if you want to have the best fun without inhibitions. Do you also have your own tequila quotes to share? Please comment down below! Who knows, your quotes could be the next “tequila mantra” for many parties.
Lydia Martin hails from Redmond, Washington, where you’ll find some of the best cocktail bars and distilleries that offer a great mix of local drinks. She used to work as a bar manager in Paris and is a self-taught mixologist whose passion for crafting unique cocktails led her to create Liquor Laboratory. Lydia can whip up a mean Margarita in seconds! Contact at [email protected] or learn more about us here.